<WOB> Summit Point Raceway

Picking up groceries the other night (in my BMW, of course, satisfying the
"obligatory content") I noticed that Safeway in the SF Bay Area has a
special on Mountaineer varietal apples. (Sort of a cross between a Junagold
and a Granny Smith; nice & woody but not too tart, very crispy)

"So what?" I hear you say.

Well, if you look really close, you'll see a sticker on each of these
apples (delicious, by the way) that proclaims their heritage from Summit
Point, WV.

I bought a couple of pounds worth, and enjoyed the Pizzafest II flashback!
(Pop quiz:  of two things in Summit Point, WV, one of which is apples, any
thoughts on what the other thing is?  No, not Hooters...)

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

- -Knute
P-Fest II survivor ("Insanity Award" for longest drive to attend; 6,100
miles round trip!)