<ALL> Unbeatable BMW......has arrived!

everyone,

well, my copy of "Unbeatable BMW....80 Years of Engineering and Motorsport
Success" has finally arrived.  it only took a month and a 1/2!  but i also
only paid ~$32 delivered.  and yes, it is the new edition, hard cover.  what
a deal!  i haven't had a chance to look at it yet but i certainly will
tonite!  just wanted to let everyone know that amazon.com stuck with their
advertised price of $27.97 when i ordered even though it went up afterwords.
i will enlighten everyone as to my opinion of the book after i've had a
chance to peruse it.  have a good day.

oh, one more thing, can someone explain the advantage/workings of exhaust
headers?  i would appreciate it if someone could enlighten me as i really
have no understanding of their design, operation, advantages, etc....
thanks.

regards,

jack money
motor city chapter