RE: M3 Srings and bars on 325i

Hello BMW Experts!       Tarek asked about putting M3 springs and sway bars
onto his 325i (E30).
     The front bar has different mount points for the suspension end,
needing M3 strut carriers or a welded on tab for the regular 325i strut
carriers.  The rear bar slips right in.
     I am using the M3 bars on my car, with stock springs, and really like
the feel.  The handling is much more locked down, and the ride is only a
little more cobbled.
     I am not sure about the springs, but the rate might not be much
different from the springs you have, just lower.
     Can anyone give spring rates for the E30 cars?
                    Murf      '87 328is  BMWCCA 79550