Icy Roads Ahead

Hi folks,

John wrote:

"Yesterday I was driving along and heard a loud beep.  I happened to
have the OBC displaying the temp and it was flashing while it beeped.
 Any one have any idea why?  BTW, it was 34 or 35 degrees
Fahrenheit."

John,

	Not absolutely positively sure, but I seem to recall reading on the
digest that the OBC has some goofy warning to remind you that IT'S
GETTING COLD OUT AND THERE COULD BE ICE ON THEM THERE ROADS!!
Hope this helps.  By the way, I've never experienced this as I live
in CA.  Of course, this will all change soon as my family and I are
moving to a town near Warrenton, VA in a couple weeks.  Take care.

Dave
BMW CCA #95506
'97 328is