rE:Beep and OBC Temp Flashing

Yayyy! Something I can actually answer!

It means that the bridges are potentially freezing. Drive carefully.  BMW
does this to alert you that the temperature had dropped sufficiently to
possibly freeze bridges and other raised structures. The chime will beep at
you and the OBC will change to temp if it was not displaying it before.

Regards,

Jonathan Porath