E24 OBC

Help!   My OBC stopped working after I replaced my SI board.   I know
they're not related, but I may have knocked something loose, because my
cruise no longer works either.   The brake lights are working, so it
probably isn't that circuit, but I wonder if it's coincidence or I'm just a
totally incompetent mechanic.    I don't have the manual for the car, and
the OBC is different than on my E28 and E36.   This is a US car, 1984
633csi.

So, any suggestions?   The OBC blinks four periods (....) and I can't get
any readings.   Even if it was working, I don't know how to set the clock.
BTW, this happened once before when I killed the battery (working on the
sun roof) but I was able to reset it (don't know how, just dumb luck).

TIA.   Oh, and it's for sale...  email if interested.   Of course, I'll
have to raise the price if I fix this stuff.

Michael