Re:east coast trip

>Does anyone know in which states my V1 is legal, and which states it is
illegal?

>Darren B.

The Virginia State Police would be happy to tack on additional fine money
for the use of the V1.  Detectors in the state are illegal.  Bummer I
know but it's the law.

Unlike Bermuda where the Constable is the law, judge and executioner.  We
had to make nice with that guy because the bubba's were violating many
ordinances.   He was easy to suck up to though.  I made him happy by
reseting his SI lights and cleaned his ICV.  It's the little things in
life you know.

Curt Kiser
BMW CCA #118507  Tidewater Virginia Chapter
85' 535i - Sharked with R1's shoes to go dancing in at the track
86' 325 - Wife's 4-door