Bubbas in Bermuda (Part 2)

Bubbas Jason Leung and Chip Eberhart: Man, were these Bubbas grumpy! They
could not find a SINGLE Fried Chicken joint in Bermuda and this caused
them considerable stress. Anytime Jason and Chip are together they MUST
consume
mass quantities of fried chicken to consummate their team adventures.
Jason took out his frustrations by installing a three old Supercharger off
island Volvo 740's onto his rental mo-ped.  At weeks end it was producing
315 HP from 50cc's the three or four minutes it would run.=20

Bubba Marco Romani, (a.k.a. "BONK"). Marco has the BEST aviator
war-stories(i.e. that hook with the tail thangie) on the planet. The local
babes ate
it all up. Hell, I ate it up!

Bubba Mario Langsten: Brought his Christie Brinkley look-a-like wife,
(whom Bubba Keith immediately followed around for most of her daylight=
 waking
hours attempting to get her to disrobe with the M.D. line) while Mario was
busy trying to find BMW's and Porsches to buy on the Island to ship back
to New Hampshire to sell to his fellow Bubbas at below cost.

Bubba Ray Barber: As the E.C.L. (Enlightened Conscience of the List), Ray
could always be found every dawn facing the rising sun in a yoga position
chanting "Nam-ya-ho, ring rang yo"=85=85We Bubbas always traverl with our ve=
ry
own spirital advisor.

Bubbas Frank Massaro, Curt Kiser and Jim Powell: Worthless slugs that they
are, these
three could not be coaxed from their beach chairs and could be heard
shouting at ANY woman that would get within 100 yards of them, " Hey
Sweetheart!
Come on over here and lemme show you what your Bubba Buddy has for you".

Bubba Craig Eller: Our resident Bubba-Attorney, who spent much of his time
bonding out Frank , Curt and Jim from the local jail.

And me? Why =85.<=85burp=85.> =85=85. I consumed enough Rolling Rock to=
 raise the
water table in Bermuda by almost two inches. Camen Diaz was there at the
resort trying to get my attention that week, but I had no time for her.

We're Tanned, Rested and Ready=85.

Bubba Duane Collie