Tire rack snows

I managed to survive last winter in the 5 with my all season Dunlops. I have a
family memeber that wants snows on her 94 325i. I was gonna go through Tire
Rack and either do blizzaks or Guradex, any comments on either? I looked at
the wheel covers, anyon eacutally have a set on their car or reccomend
something that looks somewhat oem? I will probably get some roundels to stick
on the wheel covers, was just curious if someone new of something that looked
factory.

Thanks

Derek Atkin
85 535i 164k