my logo designs

Hey all,
	I just got up this morning and found the file full of all the ideas I was
working on when I originaly did the digest logo in my portfolio. So I put a
few of them together in a .jpg and posted it (I didn't have time to run it
through Image Ready so it's not been optimized and as such may take a bit
of time to load).
	These are all works in progress, so if anyone has any sugestions as to
what direction to go, let me know.
	Personaly I like the one on the bottom in the middle (basicly the original
design with no roundel or grill). Also keep in mind that the two with the
ACSII BMWs in them were just thrown together this morining and probably
need a bit of tweeking.

http://www2.southwind.net/~tiramisu/BMW.html

Cya,
Mike Biles