RE: Digest Logo

Hey kids,
	I'd like to thank everyone who has had so many nice things to say about my
design (both publicly and privately). I just went through a rather bad
experience with the last place I worked and it's nice to see my work
appreciated.
	Unfortunately after all the kind emails I fear my head may have swelled up
too large and I'm trapped in my office ;)
	If there is some sort of problem with using the roundel I could modify the
design so that there were a pair of kidney grills and headlights on the
front of the mouse (however I like it better the way it is now, to quote
Juliana Hatfield "Simplicity is Beautiful").

Thanks again,
Mike Biles