Digest Logo

The logo Mike Biles tentively did for the Digest is in my humble opinion
a true beauty, VERY IMPRESSIVE. As the C.E.O. of Digital Color Graphics
in California I see a LOT of logos and I Fell in love with this one at
first sight. Everybody NEEDS to take a look at this.
\http://www2.southwind.net/~tiramisu
As for complying with BMW requirements, I say if the item is not "Sold"
it is not bound by rules or regulations. I think it could be sent out to
anyone who contibutes a voluntary (but not required) donation of a
suggested amount (if you don't yours might get "Lost in the mail"--know
what I mean?) If enough people ordered it the cost could be as low as $1
and with a suggested donation of say $3-5 could net Richard some serious
long overdue contribution to this list that we all benefit from.

Take a look, I wouldn't have considered putting a "Sticker" on my car
till I saw this one.

Chris Barton
1995 540 6 speed, 18" Hamanns, BL/SS'd, BMWCCA, Etc.