What is up with Powerdyne?

I went to my mechanics shop to look at an Supercharger ERT kit vs Dinan.
Both units had failed.  It had nothing to do with the kits provided by Dinan
or ERT, but the Powerdyne unit itself had failed.  Something about the
bearings going out.  My mechanic told me that one of the units had been
replaced three times (Dinan kit).  The ERT kit had been installed about
three weeks ago.

He did go on to say that Dinan was great to work with on warranty claims.
The ERT kit was self installed so I am not sure how that affected the
warranty.

Is this a common problem with powerdyne?

Regards,
Randy