Re: digest window stickers

I had thought of doing a combination ASCII/color illustration as well. I
didn't mention it, however, because the I figured that the color part would
wind up representing some specific car, as opposed to the abstract ASCII
car representing EVERY car that BMW has recently made.

I also think that it would be kind of cool if the web address for the
digest was coming up from the corner of the car at an angle like a car
radio antenna that is receiving or transmitting information. This would
graphically show to viewers of the sticker that the digest helps BMW owners
do just that.

I also think the sticker should be no larger than 3 inches high by 4 inches
wide.

Tom

<How about a car that is half, wire frame like, ASCII art and half,
<color filled illustration with the one melding into the other. This
<might suggest the list as a verge between cyberspace and the real
<world, where discussion and information becomes reality and reality
<becomes discussion (or perhaps ASCII-encoded imagination :).

<- -John
<'96 318is
<john.firestone@domain.elided