Re: Mark Kibort and kill lists

Tom Clark writes:

> I have solved the problem with getting tons of unwanted e-mail from
> Mark Kibort. I installed a filter to automaticlly transfer any mail
> from him to my TRASH.  Now no matter what he sends, I don't see it.
> (I had contemplated having the filter return the mail to him but
> figured it wasn't worth it.)

Mr. Kibort has been on my kill list for the last few weeks, not
because of any great dislike of what he writes -- though now I
wouldn't know :) -- but because it is terribly formatted and too
troublesome to read.

> If anyone else is fed up with his constant baragge of postings, I
> would urge you to configure a filter to trash his mails as they
> arrive.... p.s.  It doesnt work on the digest version - sorry.

Want to bet? :) If anyone is interested in a (now) C-language
undigestifier that also filters (by header, body, message entire or
the first 600 or so words), drop me a line. You can also apply it to
ordinary mail messages.  I should have something stable in the next
week or two.

- -John
'96 318is
john.firestone@domain.elided