Digest stickers

Hey Gang,

All this recent talk about "digest" stickers prompted me to give it a shot.
I've created a quick sketch that incorporates the ideas that were brought
forward of what the sticker should portray...  the ASCII bimmer sig file,
the URL, and of course the checker flag background.  Please take a look at
it on my temporary web page:
http://www.angelfire.com/va/REM3/BMWDigest.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/va/REM3/BMWDigest.html>   (case sensitive) and
send any comments.  I have few other designs, one with a  wavy checker flag
background, and one with a different ASCII Bimmer.

I feel that the design should be a cumulative effort of the digest and that
all/any profits should go to Richard Welty for digest support.  I personally
vote for the clear window (inside) sticker, not bigger than the current BMW
CCA sticker.

Cheers,

Rob Mudry
'96 328is