About the stickers

The sticker is a great idea, and a good method to promote the list. I'd
suggest the sticker contain the URL to the digest site as a common
location to point folks.

Some things to think about regarding the stickers which came up on the
Toyota list when we did a similar activity:

- - The list comprises a diverse group of automobiles. What image will be
portrayed (if any)?

- - We need to be careful of copyrights, using the Roundel on the sticker
is probably verboten

- - It needs to be tasteful

- - A web site where samples could be posted and a vote taken for the
various designs

Just my thoughts.

Mark