digest decal

Great idea John!  It would be nice to know...  Personally, I won't crap
up my car with bumper stickers, but I do have the BMWCCA grill badge
that I'm proud to display. I don't see many Bimmers in the South Bay
with BMWCCA decals or badges. Tsk tsk tsk.  Come on folks!  Perhaps an
attachment for the badge would also work.  If you approached me John,
I'd be happy to shoot the s2t with you for a while. I can talk about
cars for days on end! Just ask my wife!

Steve Albrecht
Golden Gate Chapter
'95 540 (white with a Veteran plate)