Sumitiomo Tires for M3 wheels?

I never tried the Sumitomos, but I did have great experience with Nitto Exit 501 Gts...I found
them to compare favorably with the Pilots - 1) the ride quality was not as good-not that it was
bad, just that it wasn't up to the Michelins 2)the Nittos seemed to wear better, and 3) they were
a heck of a lot less expensive <$140? as compared to $265> 4) I never tracked the car with the
Nittos on it, but for agressive street and highway driving, I didn't see a difference, handling
wise.

Regards,

Mike