RE: Buying a New BMW

Chris,

I know of (and have purchased two new Bimmers from this year) an EXCELLENT,
small, upfront and honest dealer in Kentucky.  I purchased a '98 M3/4 from
him for $1,000 over invoice and a '99 328i for $2,000 over invoice.  They
have a "program" for BMW CCA members and they will run the whole deal over
the phone (including the deposit of $500, a pittance compared to the $5,000
some dealers ask for when you factory order).  They don't need to see you
until you come to pick it up (they'll also deliver it to you for ~$150/day
needed for their guy to drive a truck/trailer to and from YOU)!

Let me know if you want his name and number...  BTW, you could mention my
name to him and ALL I'd get is a phone call thanking me for the business...

As far as the BMW NA discount is concerned, I BELIEVE that it is for CCA
members of 1 year or more (it's a _loyalty_ discount)

Regards,
Dave