<E28> Aux Fan fuse problem

My auxiliary fan quit on me today. When I started checking , I found the
fuse had popped out of its clip due to the fact that the plastic of the fuse
box had partially melted around the base, allowing it to shift.
Specifically, the portion of the base which connects to the power in wire
(red.) I took the fuse box apart (what a PITA, BTW) and did not find
anything overtly wrong. The fuse still gets hot when I switch the fan on. (I
have a switch from the cabin hooked up, but it goes to the relay, and has
nothing to do with the main power to the fan.) If anyone has any ideas as to
what might be causing this, please send them along.
- --
- -AEG

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.