Mark Kibort...Go Away!!

Mark,
         I am not one to belabor a point, but, at what point in time
will it enter the far reaches of your feeble mind that the MAJORITY of
the digest no longer cares to read your equals-sign-laced babble about
ERAM? This kind of "high-school" foolishness should have disappeared
long ago. What part of "Please Stop--Go Away" don't you understand?

AND...

Richard Welty,
     Isn't there some way to police this kind of activity on the digest?
It's bad enough that the Bubbas are gone, but how long do we have to put
up with this unwanted drivel?

Jerry Roberson
BMW CCA 157891
1975 2002