[E36] M3 Piston Slap

Apparently my Avus Blue "diesel school bus" is suffering from this
problem.  Thanks to Jim Millet, he provided me with a great description
of his experiences with the dealer when he took his car in to have it
checked out.

I've scheduled a visit to the dealer to check it out (under warranty)
and verify whether I have this problem or not.  The visit is scheduled
for next Tuesday (12/8).  In order to have as much information with me
as I possibly can, does anyone know whether there was a TSB issued for
this problem?  If so, what was the number?  If not, any advice that you
can offer about getting the dealer to properly handle this problem would
be appreciated.

Thank you,

Ron Buchalski