Re: EURO HFM

Thao

All of the M3's running Jim Conforti Euro HFM setups are OBDI or 95 M3's.
The Euro HFM set up is a replacement of the stock approx. 3" hot
filament/film meter with the European M3 / 540i 3.5" HFM.  The HFM is that
black plastic tube device that plugs into your air filter box and has a 4
conductor barrel electrical connector attached to it.The testing hasn't
been done yet on a Euro HFM setup on the OBDII 96-98 M cars.  So the
benefits are unknown at this point.  Jim has done the preliminary mapping
research and will probably test it.

Josh
Eurosport
801 463 4919