Compuserve Email

So digesters, the question has been posted:

Can Compuserve email clients be configured to not wrap at 73 characters w=
ith an "equals" sign?

Is there any expertise on the list that can respond?  What I know is that
when using Outlook, there is an option to specify how many characters per
line before wrapping...

Since I do not use Compuserve, I cannot address the issue, but find it an
interesting issue that should be solved by C'serve if they are the culprit.
If anyone on the list uses a client that allows for configurable line
length, I suggest trying a spec of something less than 73 characters and
send me a test email off the digest.

Cheers (and thinking of that 316td to pose in...NOT!)

Jan Nelson
82 745i
83 745i
Future ???