Formating & parking lot racing

>concluded that the Digest server is incompatible with Compuserve messages=

>I can not correct the problem and am offended by your message.

>Either offer useful advice or shut up.

Brant - I don't seem to recall you posting any info for anyone else whereas
Don has definitely helped a few people out on this digest and has been a
great help to many of us. I find it very hard to belive that there is no
way to correct the way your posts are formatted. Is there a setting in your
email prog where you can set line length... I don't think it should be
higher than 80.

Dave 87 325

Parking lot racing - This brings images of a huge four wheel drifter around
the corners of a Xmas time packed parking lot.... I'm sure it would be alot
of fun.... But I think you know the rest.