<E-30> Holy Short-Shift!

Finally got around to installing my BL/SS Level 3 shifter with ERK in my
325ic and all I can say is WOW!  Amazing difference, quick and direct
shifting ... there is NO middle ground with this baby!  The shifts are
sooo short, when I first tested it I thought I had made a mistake and it
wasn't engaging, was I wrong!  No significant difference in the height
of the shift knob either.  The ERK was the most challenging part of the
install, especially since I was the lone installer.  But it all went in,
due not to my multi-thumbed expertise but to the excellent directions
provided.  My hat's off to the boys in the UUC who provide the kit, well
done.

Geoff Patterson
92 325ic BL/SS'd and seen the light
98 528i