More P-lot racing...

O.K., I can understand the potential of another car or pedestrians
roaming a parking lot as well...liability, I understand this too except
I would never sue for something that was my fault.  But I got split
decisions on the legality issue...can I get a ticket and as a result
have my insurance raised?

I already club drive, about to join my chapter of BMWCCA and my local
SCCA chapter too.  But the only replacement for displacement is seat
time...that's what I looking for...I just want to have time to analyze
my cars handling rather than just driving for a few minutes every other
weekend at the events.  Our BMW chapter only has one autocross per
season and two schools, one at a big track.  I just want more seat
time...I know for a fact the risk is greater practicing on the streets
so I just don't.

Thanks for the time and the replies!

Dan

End of bmw-digest V9 #613