Re: traction control light

Hi,

Yeah - at Pep Boys you can buy a little book of electrostaticly adhering
sun screens. They're pretty dark and well let through only a bit of light.
If still too bright, stack em! Gives you adjustable ASC+T (I always thought
this some kind of keyboard thing) brightness.

Michiel
(87 325es without sissy traction control)