Mark Kibort, Please Stop <wob>

>Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 15:27:25 -0500
>From: mark kibort <mkibort@domain.elided>
>Subject: Dynos prove most everything, other tests prove the rest  (air
>flow notes)
<<snipped out the part that required me to hit page down 5 or 6 times>>
>Hope this helps,
>
>mark Kibort
>ERAM www innoventions.org

No, Mark, it didn't help.  Please take your ERAM discussions private.
Even if a question or issue was raised publically on the Digest, answer
privately.  Stop wasting bandwidth and our time.  We've all seen your
information, we can find your web site.  Enough is enough, no other
topic has been discussed repeatedly ad nauseum for over 3 weeks
despite continued requests to take it off the Digest.  In some ways, you
are worse than Rodd Sidney.  End it now.

Please, no more idle promises to stop, just STOP.

Thank you.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977