<FS in Minneapolis> 86 528e

Folks,

I owned this car from 91-95, the longest I ever owned a car.  I bought it from
a middle aged couple who babied it.  It spent 86-93 in Tennessee and Las
Vegas.  From 93 - current it is in Minneapolis.  I only drove it a few times
in the winter, but I suspect it got some winter exposure in 95-97.  I sold it
to a friend and now she is ready to send her on...

The car specs:

86 528e
167k miles and every record since the day it was picked up at the dealer
(I sold it to her with 125k on it)
Grey
Tan Leather interior
Automatic
Dinan Chip
built in radar detector
All usual power and sunroof

She is unclear on price (wants $4,000) but I am sure I can get her to sell it
for somewhere in the $3,000's (3,300-3,500??) to one of you guys.  She is in a
hurry to sell since she bought another car....

Let me know...John....jbhashem@domain.elided
612-825-9735 home
651-631-2845 ext 339 work