Where Have All the Bubbas Gone? AND email formatting

Scott,

Duane indicated that the Bubbas are in the Carribean drinking something
other then Rolling Rock and educating bikinis in the finer points of BMWs...
or something.

He indicated that they would return on 12/4.

I expect them to return on time with great tales (or is that tails) of
adventures in search of the Bermuda Triangles.

Anyway, when they return, perhaps we can try and welcome the increase in
tech expertise and quit ranting on fellow enthusiasts.

Mark,

So, what email client and service are you using?  Perhaps the collective
wisdom on this list can assist you in configuring your email client so we
can read your posts with less aggravation...???

Cheers,

Jan Nelson
82 745i
83 745i