Keep ERAM Posts Private, Please

Hey, Mark, while I'm addressing the rest of the Digest, LOOK OVER
THERE!

(OK, while Mark isn't looking....)

Fellow Digesters:  For several weeks now, Mark Kibort has been
seriously spamming the Digest with stuff about his electric supercharger,
which he calls an ERAM.  Many of us have asked him to stop these
posts, and he keeps saying he is going to stop, but he hasn't stopped.
Perhaps psychological analysis would help him overcome this addiction,
who knows?

I don't know whether or not his device works, and I don't care.  The
problem is, every time we get close to getting Mark to stop, someone
new innocently asks him about it, and we start the flame wars all over
again.  Mark has apparently chosen to ignore Richard Welty's directive
that the Digest not be used for commercial advertising and continues to
push this product, filling up many Digests and wasting our time.  In the
past, this has gotten others banned from the Digest (see Rodd Sidney),
and I'm not sure why Richard hasn't already taken steps to block posts
from Mr. Kibort.  But, until Richard is willing and able to solve this problem
for us, it is up to us to handle it ourselves.

So...

If you have an interest in Mark's ERAM, please send PRIVATE messages
DIRECTLY to Mark.  Please do not post any ERAM messages to the
Digest.  We're tired of hearing about it, and our Page Down buttons are
getting worn out trying to deal with it.  Please help us solve this problem.

Thank you for your time.

OK, Mark, sorry for the distraction, I guess there wasn't anything over
there to see.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977