<FS>stuff for sale...

BMW Digester:

I have come across some BMW M3 owners who wants to sell their mufflers,
I have counted now four (4) 95 M3 mufflers, and one (1) 97 M3 muffler. I

know for fact that the 95 M3 mufflers fit perfectly on the 92-95 325i.
And the sole 97 M3 muffler only fits on the 96-98 328i.

The prices ranges from $200 smackers to $400. The miles on it varies, so

e-mail me for detail. I will directly give you the # so you can call
these people. They are in Miami so get ready to rack up the long
distance phone calls or wait till Sunday for that MCI's .05 cent sunday
bargain.

PS. Also, I have come across a 95 M3, with alot of goodies on it, it's
currently going for $39,000. The only options it has left out is a 6
speed transmision and a factory cd-changer. It currently has 23K miles
on it. E-mail for detail....

Happy motoring and hoped everyone had a good Thanksgiving...

- --
Reynaldo Tong
93 325i
BMWCCA #150169