<E28> M5 Brake Warning Light (Follow-up)

Hello Again Fellow Digesters:

Just to briefly follow-up on the results of my recent brake warning light
problem, I replaced the pressure switches in the regulator, and so far the
problem has not resurfaced.  Approximate cost $45, incl. S&H.  BTW, I didn't
use any thread sealer, teflon tape, etc....these switches won't leak if
properly installed..if they leak they are broken.  You do have to be extremely
careful to keep the work area clean and not let dirt get into the ATF.

I consider myself very fortunate if that was all that was wrong...everything
in the power steering/brake booster system looks dry and the brakes are
functioning normally....even the Brake "bomb" seems ok!

Thanks again to you all who offered assistance.  The value of this Digest and
the specialty digests is outstanding!

Happy ///Motoring,

John Weese
BMW CCA#76646