Re: The Case of the Disappearing Bubbas

I have nothing against the "Bubbas" but, if they are indeed somewhere
licking there wounds then they need to reflect really hard on this
experience the next time they attack someone on this digest. They have been
very harsh on people (deserving or not) and, if they cannot take the same
then they are simply hypocritical. I have seen them attack someone on a
technical AND personal level and press the attack again and again, long
after it was necessary so, if they have thin skin then they need to back off
a bit. However, I do appreciate there technical expertise and there wit is
usually timely and well done, I hope they come back too.

- --Mike B.