<E36> footrest and pedal question

Hi everyone,

does anyone know where i can get pedals for my E36 325i where brake and
throttle pedals are closer together? This is supposed to facilitate
heel-toeing and i saw this modification on an Integra Type-R.
Also, i would like to get a footrest which is at the same level as the
clutch pedal (i.e. higher than stock). Does anybody know if such a thing
exists?
My impression is that usual aftermarket companies (e.g. AC Schnitzer)
offer footrest/pedal combos which have that racing look but keep the
original mounting positions.
Finally, is there a way to shorten clutch travel? I'm aware of homemade
clutch-stops but is there such a thing as a "short-clutch" kit in analogy
to an ACS or BL/SS?

Thanks for any input...

Mick

E36 325i