The benefits of the BMW CCA

Scott Olson asks:

>What are the benefits of joining the BMWCCA?

Scott:

Some of the benefits are:

1.  The company of other BMW nuts like yourself;
2.  A subscription to a totally awesome BMW magazine called the Roundel, with:
	classified ads of only BMWs and BMW parts,
	great columnists on a variety of topics, on BMWs old and new,
	articles about BMWs and BMW club events;
3.  A newsletter from your local chapter, with local classifieds and lists
of BMW related events in your area;
4.  Events put on by your local club, including driver's schools, social
events, autocrosses, rallies, driving tours, and more;
5.  Access to club volunteers like the ombudsman, technical service
advisors, insurance advisor, etc, etc.;
6. Discounts on parts and service from BMW facilities around the country;
7.  The company of other BMW nuts like yourself (but I repeat myself)<g>.

Seriously, it is the best $35 you will ever spend on your car, and will pay
for itself several times over in a very short time.

Best Regards,

Keith

Keith Wollenberg
BMWCCA, V.P. Golden Gate  ( # 73293)  *As should be obvious,*
BMWACA Seattle  (Since 1972)      *all opinions expressed*
                                                   *are solely my own.*
'88 ///M5 (MFREUDE)       '72 tii Touring (TOURING)
'95 M3 (M-Tschuss) [Kelly's car, which I get to drive sometimes.<g>]
****When You Get Your January Roundel, Please Take the Time to Vote****