Re:<E28> 15" tire reccomondations...

Aaron,

I have a set of very worn RE71's on stock 15" E30 M3 wheels, so I am in the
same boat as you.  I found the RE71's to be excellent tires, as far as long
term wear and performance.  I do remember thinking they were a little noisy
(tread whine) when they were newer.  I am thinking of going with Yokohama's
solely because they support the BMW drivers schools down here in Florida (I
have a set of BFG's for the track).

If you navigate through Ben's Big links to the tire section's you will find
a lot of info, specifically what sizes the different manufacturers make.
Also, if you can get ahold of the March '98 Roundel it has "Everything you
wanted to know about tires".

Good Luck,

Tom Maus
'89 M3