Re: 90hp bolt-ons

GGray657@domain.elided said:
<<I don't know what type of car you have but on almost all the VW Gti's,
Porsche's and BMW's I have hot rodded over the years you just don't get as
much power with simple bolt on's. >>

I beg to differ.  Many Porsches (that's a two-syllable word thank you) can
easily make 90 more HP with a simple bolt-on: a chip.  Replace the KLR
(IIRC) chip on any turbocharged Porsche and make as much extra power as you
want :-P  ('Course, a setup with an adjustable boost dial in the cockpit is
even nicer-my father calls it the Dial O' Fun.)  Yeah, yeah, maybe it's bad
for the head gasket and such, but then how healthy is bolting a leaf blower
to your hood?  :->
- --Lane Flynn
BMWCCA #158896
94 325is unblown by any means :)