Re: Internet buying

I found my car over the internet at http://www.autoweb.com.  I'd been
looking pretty seriously for a couple of weeks and hadn't found anything
really great yet when I searched autoweb and, lo and behold, found a car
near where I live.  I ended up being the first person to call the owner-he
had tried to sell it a few months ago but then had to be out of the country
on business for a long time and had a new 528 on the dealer's lot ready for
a down payment, so he was ready to sell.  I found the car on the internet
before he had a chance to put an ad in the paper, was the first person to
call, first person to see it, and ended up making him an offer he accepted
that same day.  All in all, a very good experience (the first owner wasn't a
club member-you had mentioned that); basically like very convenient
classified ads.  Usual disclaimers apply.
- --Lane Flynn
BMWCCA #158896
94 325is