painting side skirts

>I want to paint the grey skirt and bumper sections that wrap my 93
>>>325i.  If
>professionally done, of course, will the paint adhere?  Has anyone
>>>done this?
>How does it look?

>Thanks,

>Gene

>93 E36

I just got all the gray around the bottom of my black 325i painted black
to match and it looks great!  The only thing I didn't like was that they
couldn't remove that rubbery stuff with all the little bumps on the
sides.  So they just painted over it but it still looks ALOT better than
that awful gray.  Time will tell if the paint adhered correctly but I
got a lifetime guarantee anyways so I'm not worried about it.

Manuel Paredes
1995 325i All black now!
BMWCCA L.A. chapt