Re: Painting side skirts

>I want to paint the grey skirt and bumper sections that wrap my 93 325i.
If
>professionally done, of course, will the paint adhere?  Has anyone done
this?
>How does it look?

>Thanks,

>Gene

Gene, I did that on my '92 325i and it looks great. A good bodyshop should
be able to do it. They will probably need several days and charge at least
$400 though. (if you redo the bumpers) If you have a metallic color it'll be
harder to match up. The paint will stick with no problem. I've had mine
painted for over a year now, zero problems with it. I also had BMW
front/rear mudflaps installed as well. It'll definitely make your car look a
lot newer. Looks great in my opinion.

Regards,

John

1990 750iL