Why I hate Cops :)

1) Cause they are known to have "Groupies" (and Printers don't)

2) Cause they can drive as fast as they want in & out of uniform. (and
Printers can't)

3) Cause they can carry a gun. (and Printers can't)

4) Cause they can tell me what to do. (and that reminds me of my
Ex-Wife)

But seriously, I've always thought it boils down to one thing. Your
apperance and how you carry yourself. When I was young and drove loud
hot rods (1980 Toyota mini with a 350 chevy with N20, 12.80's 1/4 mile)
and had long hair and an attitude I used to get a LOT of static and
attitude from the "Fuzz" (Am I dating myself?) Had illegal search's and
outright lies on reports....but you gotta remember....Cops deal with TWO
kinds of people....Ordinary Citizens and Lowlifes. At the first
indication that you're not an solid, ordinary individual, everything
changes and that's just human character. Deal with enough trash and it
all looks simular after a while.
While no policeman should ever comprmise their integrity by lying or
cheating or whatever, I DO belive thats the minority and NOT the norm.
AND having seen some police form many different countrys I would say
with out a doubt that ours are the BEST and I wouldn't trade them for
anything.(Most of them)

As I've gotten older I've also noticed that my interactions with them
have been friendly, due in no small part I'am sure to the fact that I
always start off such an incounter WITHOUT an attitude. I actually
received 5 (FIVE) warnings in one month!!! And that included being
clocked at 100mph on one occasion and doing a "Wheelie" on another. Now
compare that to when I was 22 and had 13 points on my record and the
only difference I can figure out is apperance and attitude!
Now I have no points on my record and I drive faster than probably 85%
of the people on this list so I must be doing somthing right.

Works for me

Chris Barton
1995 540 6 speed