Aluminum Lightweigh Flywheel

I'm looking to upgrade to an aluminum lightweigh flywheel on my '92
325i. From what I've heard, this will increase acceleration by the
weight reduction, allowing the engine to spool up to faster rpm's. Does
anyone with this upgrade has any actual 0-60 times that shows how much
faster this would increase over the stock flywheel? Yes, the J.C. chip
is already installed and made a big difference with Korman Ram air and
Borla exhaust. If the flywheel will make as much difference, I want one.

Thanks much for any help
Henry