Re: [E36M3] re: '95 M3 Over-Rev/Class action law suit? - OH REALLY?

Korman is in the business to make money, plain and simple. Don't they sell
the air intake that goes from the brake duct to the filter? Word has it that
those parts aren't worth too much hp. But since Korman sells them, they must
work, right?

I'm not saying that the stiffer mounts don't help, but just because Korman
is selling them, doesn't mean that there is a problem with the car and the
new mounts are the definitive fix. You also said that the mounts are "A must
for racing, strongly recommended for autocross, rally......". Those are
RACING conditions. No manufacturer in the world is gonna cover damage due to
racing.

I haven't blown up my engine due to a misshift, and yeah, it would suck if I
did. But it would be my own bonehead move. I would be the one to have put
the car into the wrong gear, not BMW. I'd have to be responsible enough to
take blame for MY screwups.

Now let's end this mess before it becomes another ERAM syndrome <g>.

Nick