Re: '95 M3 Over-Rev/Class action law suit?

Gleb,

OK, let's say your method would work. How much more expensive would it make
the car? Probably enough so that we (the customers) would complain about the
increase in price. It's a double-edged sword for BMW. They chose not to
include such a feature to keep the cost of the car down, and trust the
driver to drive properly (again, their mistake, right?).

Nick