Re: removing stickers

<snip>

<<Anyone know a good way to remove stickers from a car without damaging
the
paint?>>

I have never used sticker shock, but have had a lot of positive
experiences
with Goo Be Gone. Great name, great product... Goo Be

<snip>

One Grand (the same people who make Blitz wax) make a tar and bug
remover that also work's great.  I bought my bottle from automotion
for around $5.  I bought my car used; the previous owner had applied
clear tape to the inside of all the door frames (why?)  I removed it
from the drivers door when it began to squeak.  The old tape left
behind a very sticky residue that the one grand remover took off very
quick without any marks.  I've since used it on several tough stains,
sticky spots, etc.  Stuff is amazing.

- -Bill Isaacson
BMWCCA
'94 325i