ERAM fixes fonts (I think)

Let me know if you are still getting the =3D=3D=3D=3Dand >>>>>>

I changed a font type and hopefully this makes it a little easier to read=
. =

  If anyone is interested in the Dyno runs of the E-Ram, check out the =

web page still underconstruction.   ........        innoventions.org

I Have been following the thread on the 60-100 times.  Let me know
if anyone wants to see my spreadsheet.  I have 15 vehicles from E30s to
turbo carerras.    We did a 60 to 100 run as it is the most insulated fro=
the human errors of shifting, and we video taped the spedo for later reca=
ll
timing.  Very accurate, and very easy to do.  Its amazing how many times
you get just from looking at the video , trying it by yourself live is +/=
- -
.5 second.

Have fun, and be safe.

mark =