RE: Anyone know how to beat a carpool ticket in California?

It sounds like: don't do the crime if you can't do the time, or money.
Speeding, reckless driving, DUI, maybe even blue headlights - you gotta
make the decision: if I get caught, was it worth it. Suck it up and pay
the ticket.

Clark

	[Clark Gilbert]  <snip> .  Now I'm facing a $300+ ticket and
driving school.